The Association maintains a Master Policy of Insurance that covers liability and damage to all Common Areas on the property.  Common Area is defined in our Covenants which is a recorded public document.  The policy also includes reconstruction of a unit back to the way the unit was ORIGINALLY constructed in the event of a partial or total loss (some conditions or restrictions may apply) Call for specific policy coverage below*.

Many mortgage companies and others require a copy of the "Certificate of Insurance" for their records.  To obtain a copy, follow these instructions:

  • Our Master Policy Insurance Company is C.A.U. 

  • Our online agent is Candice Arrington.  Her number is 949-588-0711, XT 249.
  • If you call to get a Certificate of Casa's Master insurance policy for a lender or mortgage company, follow the phone prompts.  You may be re-directed to another person.